September 29th - October 1st, 2017
Hotel Contact Information:
1800 E Golf Road
Schaumburg, IL 60173
Regional Registration: Click on the link below and fill out fill out the Registration Form. You have the option to either pay by credit card or check. If you pay by check, we must receive your check by September 20th, 2017. Online registration will close at midnight on September 14th, 2017. I will NOT be accepting any pre-registrations after September 14th.. You will be able to register onsite. (note: onsite registration fees are higher). The online registration password is lpa2017.
A new LPA National Policy will be in place at our Spring Regional 2017. The new policy requires you to have an LPA National Membership. If you do not have an LPA National membership, PLEASE visit the LPA National website (lpaonline.org) and pay for an LPA National Membership.
Reservations and Room Rates: The LPA nightly group rate is - Single - Quad Rate: $99.00, plus tax. If you would like to come early or stay late, our room block is from Thursday, September 28 - Monday, October 2nd.
Room reservations: Each individual guest must make their own reservations by using the Hotel Reservation link. Please click HERE to book your hotel room, by Thursday, September 14th, 2017.
Fee Waiver: For those attending their first regional or those that might find it difficult to afford the cost for this regional please contact Dan Verscha BEFORE sending in your registration for a registration fee waiver. The fee waiver must be approved by Dan and only applies to LPA registration costs; you must also be a paid member of LPA to be eligible. Hotel, meal and miscellaneous expenses are the responsibility of the attendee.
Boccia Ball Tournament: That's right! A Boccia Ball Tournament will be held at our Fall Regional. Select "Yes" on the Registration form to sign up for the tournament. This will be held at the hotel around 1pm.
LEGOLAND Discovery Center: I am excited to announce that we were able to acquire group rate pricing. Tickets are just $9/person (adult or child). We will meet at LEGOLAND at 1:45pm and enter the facility at 2pm. We must all enter LEGOLAND at the same time. Tickets are available on the Regional Registration form.
Hotel Information: Our hotel offers modern upscale accommodations just 15 minutes from O’Hare Airport, 30 minutes from downtown Chicago, and minutes from Schaumburg business offices. Stay at the best upscale hotel in Schaumburg near Woodfield Mall. Save up to 10% by booking World Of Hyatt member rates on this website.
What Makes a Seamless Stay:
- Prime location: Adjacent to Woodfield Mall, 100s of restaurants, and many local corporate offices.
- Relaxing guestrooms: 468 modern rooms & suites feature free WiFi internet, HDTVs with premium channels, a spacious living area, sofa sleeper, work desk, and mini-fridge.
- Top amenities: free WiFi internet, parking and shuttle service within 5 miles. 24-hour fitness center, business center, heated indoor pool and whirlpool, outdoor pool, and a beautifully landscaped outdoor patio.
- Crossroads Restaurant & Bar: serving the latest in culinary trends and a wide variety of dishes inspired by American farm-to-table cuisine, while using farm fresh ingredients whenever possible.
- Gallagher’s Bar: a chic bar serving variety signature cocktails, beer, and extensive wine list. Featuring a small bites bar menu, and full meals from the restaurant. Catch the game on our HDTVs and relax in our bar and lounge.
- The Market: ultra-convenient market serving grab-n-go sandwiches and salads, Starbucks coffee, hot breakfast items, fruit, and a selection of beverages.
- Weddings & social events: host up to 650 guests for a dream wedding or event. Featuring 28,500 sqft. of event space including a beautiful terrace that is perfect for outdoor weddings in Schaumburg. Smaller spaces are also available.
- Meetings: featuring multiple ballrooms, 21 conference or banquet rooms, outdoor terrace or state-of-the-art executive boardroom. Our hotel is perfect for small to large meetings, training sessions, and social events.